The pros are many! I will only list a few:
1. Get to work with people from all walks of life
2. The team gets 3 years to work with someone so you get to really know them
3. Its a privilege to be trusted by people we work with
4. Its a real honour to see someone who was ill overcome psychosis so it doesn’t limit their life
5. Every team always has that worker or 2 who are hilarious and make people laugh!
1. It can be hard to say goodbye to people after working with them and supporting them for 3 years
2. Psychosis is misunderstood and the stigma around it is high, so sometimes we have to correct people if they are saying hurtful or ignorant things